Apple is cooking up some stuff. Let’s take a look at the Apple’s new iPad release, simply titled “iPad”. Many are side-eyeing this release due to it being atypical from Apple’s normal way of doing things. Reviewing the specs: This version iPad sports a 9.7-inch screen, stunning Retina display along with the latest processor A9 chip. Seems normal right, ok here is when things get weird. Are you ready for it? The price tag is set at $329 (US) for the 32GB with Wi-Fi. As for the 32GB Wi-Fi + Cellular, $459 (US).
If you’re wondering if this version of the Apple’s iPad dumb or a water down version you may be freaked out to know that it’s not. Other than the iPad Pro, this tablet will rank best on the Apple’s market. More about the specs refer to iPad
Speculations of cheap price
- Apple is still drunk from St. Patrick Day
- To take the shine from Samsung’s upcoming release of its Galaxy S8
- Sales of tablets has fallen for the straight 12th quarter
- Apple is prepping for 420
- To increase customer base in attempt to put an Apple product in every home and school